Pages

Saturday 17 March 2012

Blue Suede Shoes

I just wanted to draw the attention to blue for a moment. A week ago I walked into Clarks, and they were everywhere! I just wanted to show off some styles, as I am completely in love with them all!!
This one is called Camelia Kate in Midnight Blue. It's got beautiful shining leather on the heel and toe, giving it some more pizazz! Price: £44.99, bargain. See page: http://www.clarks.co.uk/p/20350479 
This shoe is called Cassie Shore, and is also in Midnight Blues. It is completely blue suede, with a wood effect heel. This was in Elle a couple of months back, and that's when it caught my attention. On the inside is a Liberty fabric, beautifully printed with a floral pattern. This shoe is a bit more expensive at £54.99, but I have to say it is worth it. See page:  http://www.clarks.co.uk/p/20349045   
So as you can see, blue is in this season, but if you want to buy these, you'll have to be quick, as soon the new summer collection will come in, and all these gorgeous shoes will be pushed aside.

No comments :

Post a Comment