Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

My Brand New Book

A Life in Frocks, by Kelly Doust has to be one of my favourite, only just discovered (because I can't call it new) books. I'll copy what's written on the back, and see whether it entices you to buy it.

 "A Life in Frocks is about the 'divine obsession' - a woman's love for clothes. In particular, it is a personal, entertaining, joyous - and seductive - exploration of the significant of clothes, filtered through one woman's lifelong sartorial infatuation."

I will insert a few links where you can purchase this book at a later stage.
If that didn't capture your attention - and frankly it should have done - then let me tell you a bit of what it's like inside. This may sound pretty cheesy, extremely cheesy in fact, but it's like going on a journey with the author, through her view of the world, and how her life has been accompanied all the way through with fashion.
    Aside from this, the pictures in this are gorgeous, and I love everything from the cover design to the kind of thick quality paper it is written on.
   It's not too expensive, £9.99 is the recommended retail price, a must read for lovers of fashion.

No comments :

Post a Comment