Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

Brogues still hanging on

It may still be boiling outside, but in a few weeks thie weather will go back to normal, and we'll all be wearing boots on our feet. But there is an alternative, the modest brogue. Nearly every household in the UK is blessed with a pair now, mainly as they continue to be a staple of the new wardrobe. They don't have to be expensive either. My beloved pair only cost me £19.99 from New Look, and I could live in them, so price obviously doesn't matter.
Of course, if you're willing to spend I touch more, by that I mean about £200 more, then a few of the best brogue designers, including the well known Grensons, are probably the best choice to go for, as they can guarantee comfort along with feminine style. They most important thing when it comes to shoes is being able to look at them with pride. Remember, money doesn't eliminate the possibility of blisters!

No comments :

Post a Comment