Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Jeans for genes day

As you may already know, this Friday is Jeans for Genes day, and at many schools, this is a chance for pupils to donate money to come to school in Jeans. As a whole though I think we can do better than this. So I propose that as many people as possible buy the Jeans for Genes tshirt, designed specially this year by Lianne Miller from the London college of fashion. The price starts from £11.99 with £1.99 for postage and packaging, so please do your bit by help children living with genetic disorders in the UK and abroad. Thank you. I'll post a picture on Saturday of me and my friends, at school, in Jeans.

2 comments :

  1. I take it i'll be on picture patrol. (btw is that Christine bleakley?)oh and ps. you should do a post about silk scarves, like hermes. (sorry for the higgledy piggledy comment.) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie, I'll do a silk scarf post next week :-)

    ReplyDelete