Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

I feel like...

...I've been neglecting this blog a little bit. I thought I would have loads of time soon as it is the october half term, yet I havent seemed to get around to anything. If I wanted an excuse, I could say that on top of the inordimate amount of french coursework I had to learn, I also had work experience For the week in a local wedding dress shop called especially for You. But I don't want an excuse, so thats all right then, isnt it? Back to the work experience then, and I know this will obviously sound biased, but I have to say that if I was getting married now, which I am not (just to clarify) being only 15, I would love to choose my dress there. Carole Hart has run the business for the last ten years, and five years ago her daughter Sandra joined the business. Together they have formed an incredible partnership, and worked hard to help brides all over the country. I loved working for them, even if it was only for a short while, and hope to do some more experience soon. Visit them at http://www.especiallyforyoubridal.co.uk/ or search Especially Bridal on Facebook. Now I need to carry on with this french, I suppose it's not going to learn itself. And by the way Joie_de_vivre_x I have not forgotten the scarves!

1 comment :

  1. Emma just to inform you, you now have a job there because they loved you so much :) also you are married to me on facebook , so get picking your dress! !!

    ReplyDelete